Position: Film Sales Manager Assistant
We are looking for analytical and business minded individual who is organized, responsible and precise.
You need to be able to multitask and work well under pressure. Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written) are essential and the knowledge of any other language is a big benefit. Previous experience and knowledge in film Industry and marketing is a must. Ideally you studied media and/or business related studies with international insight. Have very good Internet and computer skills, confident using all Microsoft Office software, Outlook, etc.
Your tasks in the position are:
- B2B sales (Contacting/meeting clients, introducing the lineup, negotiating deals, preparing contracts and coordinating material delivery for the films sold, follow ups);
- Attending film markets (meeting sales clients as well as festival representatives and producers);
- Analysis of films, providing constructive feedback to the company;
- Making strategic marketing and sales plans;
- Coordinating the marketing materials for the international market (flyers, lineups, posters, postcards, etc.);
- Writing and proof-reading the creative texts (sales texts, synopses, press-releases, etc.)
- Working closely with the CEO and the other departments of the company on various tasks.
The position is situated in Cologne and offers an opportunity to be part of Media Luna New Films great professional team.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae with photo and salary expectation to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!